Student Workers of the Month

Each year the library selects twelve students for the honor of Student Workers of the Month. The students are nominated by the circulation staff and voted on by the entire library staff. For September/October 2008 the awards go to:


Jingyi Chen (Annie)



Annie is from China and her major is elementary education. According to Annie, "It's wonderful to work in the library. I enjoy this semester very much!"








Jeremy Closs

Jeremy Closs is a 22 year old Religion major/ Theatre minor at ETBU. He is a transfer student coming in from Washington Bible College, in Lanham, Maryland. His wife Danielle and he were married recently, on 8/8/08, and are settling in to their new Texas home. So far, the people are nice and the food is good. When he's not working at Jarrett Library or in class, Jeremy enjoys reading whatever catches his fancy, writing whatever pops into his head, or killing his brain cells with television (Heroes, LOST and The Colbert Report are current favorites). He also loves cats, but sadly has too many college bills to get one of his own.



Alison Gray

Alison is majoring in radiology. According to Alison, "I want to be a radiology technician. I'm a freshmen this year from Hallsville, TX. I'm involved with my church, FBC Hallsville, with the youth and college bible study. I go to Journey and Release. I like running and working out, when I have time, with my lovely sister Sara. I don't watch much TV, but I LOVE watching The Office."






The staff of Jarrett Library is pleased to have these students working in the library. Congratulations Annie, Jeremy and Alison!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black History Month Display: The Buffalo Soldiers

New Test Prep eLibrary

Welcome Back!